Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Getting Pumped...

Well it is less than 24 hours until our departure time from the Edmonton International Airport to Vancouver. I think I can speak for my whole team when I say that we are getting very excited and maybe even a little nervous, but probably more excited than nervous. I am doing some last minute packing currently and I'm sure everything will be ready to go by the time I leave tomorrow. It has been nice to be home for these last couple weeks over the christmas holidays relaxing and visiting with friends and family. It was good to see some of our supporters in person at church this past sunday and get some fairwells from them. I've been checking the weather reports for UB over the last couple days and looking at some forecasts and it seems that Mongolia's infamous temperatures are going to live up to the hype, and our seasonably warm weather is not going to make it any easier, but I'm sure we will be able to adjust, haha. According to some of the emails we've received from our contact, we will be working with youth most of the time, helping with teaching english and possibly doing some sports ministry, which I would be especially interested in. Well I should go finish packing my wool socks, thanks again for everyone's prayers and support.
Be Blessed.
Stephen Stoyko

No comments:

Post a Comment